In compliance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (hereinafter, the "Law") and its Regulations, we present the Integral Privacy Notice (hereinafter, the "Notice") which is addressed to the User(s) (hereinafter, the "Holder") of the services provided by Doctormid (hereinafter, the "Holder"), indistinctly "Doctormid" or "Responsible") by means of a digital platform (the "Platform"), accessible by mobile devices through computer applications, by desktop computers and through Internet browsers (hereinafter, the "Service"), as well as to people who access and provide information through the https Internet domain: //www. doctormid.com in the United Mexican States ("Mexico").
The information collected (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data") may be collected at the time the "Holder" expressly consents to this "Notice".
Likewise, the "Holder" is informed that all "Personal Data" will be administered in accordance with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility contained in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals.
In that sense, the "Holder" will be at all times responsible for the "Personal Data" provided to the Platform.
We understand how important the privacy of personal data is for our users, and more so in these times, in which is extremely easy to disclose information as there is more access to the media and their transmitters. This Privacy Notice will let you know what data will be collected from you, and how we will treat, process, and disclose it when you access to the DOCTOR MID app, the foregoing in order to guarantee your privacy and your right to informative self-determination as our user.
II.- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA HOLDER.
The responsible for processing and protecting your personal data is: DOCTOR MID APP, SOCIEDAD DE RESPONSABILIDAD LIMITADA DE CAPITAL VARIABLE, with address at Calle Las Palmas Numero exterior 4571 interior 3, Colonia Las Palmas, in the municipality of Tijuana in the State of Baja California. With zip code 22106. .
III.- USERS AND SCOPE.
This notice is applicable to all users of the DOCTOR MID app and its website services. It specifically applies to the following: :
- Users: Individuals and/or companies that request the medical and similar services provided by third parties through DOCTOR MID app and website, such as medical consultations, hospitalization services, medicines, among others included in the app.
- Partners: Individuals and/or companies that become members and provide their products and professional services through the DOCTOR MID app and website through the membership of their choice.
All persons subject to this notice will be referred to as "users."
It is important to note that this Privacy Notice is subject to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares), and is applicable to all Mexican residents as well as to the individuals who have their address in the United Mexican States, Notwithstanding the foregoing and by virtue of the fact that any foreign person may use the service provided through the app or the website when approving DOCTOR MIDs terms and conditions of service, in such cases it is understood that such person waives to any benefit, jurisdiction, or prerogative that by reason of their country of residence may correspond to them.
IV.- COLLECTED DATA
While you can get information on the services without signing up, you might need to sign up or register directly in DOCTOR MID (either app or website) to get access to certain services. If you choose to create an account in DOCTOR MID or update the information of an existing account, the following data will be collected:
- Full Name.
- Telephone and/or mobile number.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Email address.
- Date of birth.
- Username and password to create and access your account.
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)..
- Legal name of the company.
- Use Code for invoicing.
- Currency or exchange rate.
- Tax residence.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and veracity of the personal data you provide to DOCTOR MID.
The data collected through the website or the DOCTOR MID app will be used exclusively to:
- Manage your opinions, complaints and/or recommendations.
- Evaluate the quality of our services.
- Prepare the corresponding electronic invoicing for the services provided.
- The personal data collected through the Website and the App will be used to verify the identity of the users, as well as for analytical, statistical, and marketing purposes; the foregoing with the sole purpose of providing you with a better service.
VI.- DATA TRANSFER
Pursuant to article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares), the Users´ personal data may be lawfully transferred or disclosed to third parties (pharmacies, doctors, hospitals, clinics, etc.) without the holders´ consent. In such cases the transfer must be specified, and the disclosing party must guarantee the privacy of the receiving party .
VII.- ARCO RIGHTS.
As the holder of the personal data collected, you have the right to know what data we have collected, as well as how we use it and manage it. Additionally, you have the right to request an update of your personal data incase it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); the right to request us to delete your information from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being handled in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided in the applicable regulations (Cancellation); or you can oppose to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an email to Soporte@doctormid.com requesting the corresponding application and you will have to follow the procedure in the times that will be sent along with your request.
VIII.- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT.
You can withdraw your consent granted to us for the processing of your personal data.
However, it is important that you bear in mind that in not all cases we will be able to respond to your request or terminate the use of your personal data immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligations, we will need to continue processing it. You must consider that, for certain purposes, the withdrawal of your consent will imply that we will not be able to continue providing the services you requested. Regardless of the foregoing, DOCTOR MID shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to the withdrawal of your consent.
To request the withdrawal of your consent, you must send an email to Soporte@doctormid.com requesting the "Withdrawal of Consent Application" and follow the procedure that will be sent along with your request.
IX.- DEVICE INFORMATION AND TERMS OF SERVICE.
When you access and use the services, as defined in the Terms and Conditions, DOCTOR MID automatically will collect and store logs of information from your browser or mobile device on its server, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, browser information (including referrer URL), your preferences and settings, cookies and certain information on the content you have accessed and the actions taken (for example, search queries, participation in ads, clicks and associated dates and times).
DOCTOR MID may also collect device-specific information when you install and use an app, including your device model, operating system information, advertising identification (which is a unique, user-resettable identification number for advertising associated to a mobile device), the version and use of such app. When you enable it, we collect information about the accurate location provided by your mobile device.
X.- GEOLOCATION DATA ACCURACY.
When you enable the app, we collect accurate data on the geolocation provided by your mobile device, this in order to provide you with more relevant content associated with the purpose and nature of DOCTOR MID, including advertising based on your location. You can disable the collection and use of your geolocation data through your device settings. You can change the location settings on your device by check the official knowledge base of your device.
XI. ADDITIONAL DATA RELATED TO THE USE OF THE APP.
In addition, there are additional data that may be requested (both by DOCTOR MID and by third parties affiliated with the application) according to the required services, which may be: anthropometric (User´s weight, waist measures, height, etc.), medical doctor, as well as any similar data that may be considered essential to perform the services contracted to DOCTOR MID by the user.
XII.- DOCTOR MID COOKIES POLICY.
"Cookies" are defined as small data files that are stored on the hard drive of the computer that you use to access a website. DOCTOR MID assigns a different cookie to each computer that browse a DOCTOR MID site. Different cookies have different purposes, such as:
- Session cookies are specific to a particular browse and carry information as you view different websites within a DOCTOR MID site. Session cookies expire and are automatically deleted in a short period of time, for example when you leave the website or when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies allow us to recognize you when you visit a DOCTOR MID site and to remember your preferences. These are stored on your browser or mobile device until you delete them, otherwise they are usually deleted upon expiration.
- Third-partycookies are placed by a third party different from DOCTOR MID and can collect browsing activity across multiple websites and sessions. They are generally persistent cookies and are stored until you delete them or upon expiration according to the expiration time set in each third-party cookie,
- "SDKs apps" are third-party software development kits for mobile apps that are incorporated into them. These cookies allow the collection of information on the app itself, the activity in it and the device on which the app is running..
Cookies on DOCTOR MID´s websites and apps are generally used for one of the following purposes;
- Strictly necessary. These cookies are necessary for the DOCTOR MID´s sites to work and may be essential to access to some sections of the DOCTOR MID´s sites. For example, certain cookies allow us to identify registered members and ensure that they have access to content that is only available to subscribed members.
- Important functionality. These cookies allow us to remember your preferences, such as your username, language, or the region you are in, and to provide enhanced and personalized features. They can also be used to provide the services you have requested, such as watching a video.
- Performance and analysis. These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use and interact on the DOCTOR MID´s sites, as well as to monitor the performance of the website. We use the information collected by these cookies to improve the performance of the DOCTOR MID´s sites as well as our services..
In addition to trend analysis and customization of services, including advertising on DOCTOR MID´s sites and third-party websites, so that they are relevant to our user´s individual interest and that can be inferred based on location, activity information on DOCTOR MID sites and other information that DOCTOR MID or our partners may have about our users.
When you use the Services, we also automatically collect information from your browser or mobile device, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, browser information (including referrer URL), your preferences and settings, cookies, and information about the content that you have. viewed and actions taken (for example, search queries, ad engagement, clicks, and associated dates and times).
DOCTOR MID may also collect device-specific information when you install and use an application, including your device model, operating system information, advertising ID (which is a unique, user-resettable identification number for associated advertising with a mobile device) and the version and use of the application information.
When you enable it, we collect accurate location information provided by your mobile device, which you can disable through your device settings. DOCTOR MID may also collect device-specific information when you install and use an application, including your device model, operating system information, and application version and usage.
XIII.- THIRD PARTY COOKIES.
To verify how Google will manage the information collected through the use of DOCTOR MID Sites when using Google browsing services, visit Google policies. We work with third-party ad networks to display advertising on the DOCTOR MID sites and on third party sites. Our ad network providers use technologies to collect information about your activities when using the DOCTOR MID sites and our flagship DOCTOR MID app to provide you with cookie-based targeted advertising based on your browsing activity and interests. The specific providers we use for such purposes are subject to change, however, below is a list of some of our current network partners.
XIV - UPDATE OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This Comprehensive Privacy Notice may be modified, amended, or updated at any time. In the event that such amendment requires us to provide a new notice, you will be informed by email to the email account that you initially provided to us, and if required, we will request your express authorization again. In case we make a simple update that does not require your authorization, you will be able to consult the new notice at our website www. appdoctormid.com
This Privacy Notice may be modified or updated at any time; In the event that any modification is made that requires a new notice to be made available to you, you will be notified by email to the email account that was initially provided, and if required, we will request your express authorization again, in case of be only a simple update, which does not need your authorization, the new notice can be consulted on our website www. appdoctormid.com